Book now, pay later - cancel free of charge up to 72h prior to arrival.
AT SIERRA GOLF RESORT, YOUR HEALTH IS OUR TOP PRIORITY. TOGETHER, WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS CRISIS AND RETURN TO HAPPIER TIMES ON THE GREEN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
WE WANT ALL OUR GUESTS TO KNOW THAT THEY CAN BOOK THEIR STAY WITH CONFIDENCE; WE ALLOW FOR A FULL REFUND ON CANCELLATIONS MADE UP TO 3 DAYS BEFORE THE ARRIVAL.
We are determined to keep you as safe as possible during your stay with an updated set of efforts we take to ensure the safety of our visitors. Our maintenance staff are working on the golf course and observing all of the health and safety precautions, on top of that, we:
- Have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all areas, especially in areas of high use, such as washrooms and door handles.
- Added educational signage reminding members and employees to take preventative measures to minimise the risk of infection.
- Deliver your breakfast to your door in a hamper so that you can enjoy it safely, away from other guests.
- Placed additional hand sanitizer stations in high traffic, communal areas e.g. entrance to clubhouse, exits from toilets.
- Sanitise our shuttle vehicles.
- Thoroughly clean the accommodation after each departure.
- Perform temperature checks upon arrival.
- Trained our staff to observe enhanced hygiene rules.
- Provided our team with all of the necessary personal protective equipment.
We would also appreciate you following our precautionary measures:
- Practice social distancing by staying minimum 2 meters or 6 feet apart.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Change shoes in the parking lot as locker facilities are closed at this time.
- All players will be required to handle their own clubs from arrival to departure.
- Meet on the first tee observing distancing guidelines with modified greetings, nods and waves, no handshakes or high fives etc.
- Please carry your own bags as bag drop services will not be available.
- Golfers should only pick their own ball up.
- Consider carrying your own hand sanitizer and use frequently while at the facility.
- Handle your own scorecard only.
- No handshakes on 18th green.
- Insist on physical distancing using the minimum 2 meter rule on tees, greens and while walking down the fairways and throughout the round.
- Maintain physical distancing at ALL times while at our property.
- Please always follow signage and protocols provided to you by any of our employees.
- Any players with any symptoms of COVID-19, should not enter any part of the golf facility. Any players from a household with someone with any symptoms of COVID-19 should not enter any part of the golf facility. Any person who is self-isolating as a result of contact with an infected person or in families who are self-isolating, should not enter any part of the facility.